Faronics Deep Freeze Server Enterprise V.7.20.270.3398 – Deep Freeze Server enables IT administrators to ensure the safety of the operational system Windows 2000/2003 servers and software, without limiting the functionality of the server. When launching the server, Deep Freeze Server returns the system to its original state – restoring to the last byte.
Deep Freeze Server enables IT administrators to reduce the number of requests for tedious technical support, which is the result of unauthorized software modifications and emergency situations.
Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where there is no need to write the changes to the server or where the data is displayed on the drive Thawed.
Faronics Deep Freeze Server enables IT administrators to protect a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server’s operating system and software without restricting server functionality. With every server restart, Deep Freeze Server resets the system to its original state-right down to the last byte. IT administrators are able to reduce the number of tedious tech support calls that arise from server software misconfiguration, configuration drift, and corruption. Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where server changes do not need to be saved or where data is mapped to a Thawed drive. Deep Freeze Server Enterprise Edition provides total server protection that can be deployed and managed across a distributed LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
Faronics Deep Freeze Server Enterprise v22.214.171.12476
Deep Freeze Server:
Deep Freeze Server enables administrators to explore a large range of features and server products without the unauthorized server integration, ideal for educational institutions and corporate training.
Deep Freeze Server provides a reliable protection of IIS, Web, Internet and other vulnerable servers. If your server is attacked by malicious programs or viruses, just restart the elimination of all threats.
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise Edition provides total server protection, allowing you to deploy and manage parallel LAN, WAN, or better Internet.
Use Deep Freeze Server for:
Deep Freeze Server makes it possible for administrators to learn and practice their training with a wide range of server features and products without compromising server integrity. Readying the system for the next training session is as easy as rebooting the server-perfect for educational institutions and corporate training environments.
Deep Freeze Server provides bulletproof protection to IIS, Web, and other Internet-exposed servers. Should your server come under attack by malicious software or activity, a simple restart undoes all the damage.
• Guarantees 100% server recovery on restart
• Provides password protection and complete security
• Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
• Supports multi-boot environments
• Compatible with Fast User Switching
• Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
• Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
• Localized in six languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese & simplified Chinese
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Support
• Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
• Provides option to deploy on multiple servers as part of a master image
• Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) included in Server / Seed installations
Security and Control
• Encrypt all components with a unique Customization Code
• Preset multiple passwords to be used on a Server or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
• Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
• Disable keyboard and mouse during maintenance periods or on demand
• Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
• Create customized installation files using the Configuration Administrator
• Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
• Schedule automatic restart / shutdown times
• Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform Windows updates through the Internet or a SUS / • WSUS server or Anti-Virus Updates
• Schedule Send Message tasks
• Create up to 8 ThawSpaces on a server that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
• Specify the size and file system of the ThawSpace (up to 1 TB using NTFS), and specify ThawSpaces as visible or hidden.
• Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
• Override ongoing maintenance periods
• Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) to manage Deep Freeze deployments remotely via command line interface
• Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any Desktop Management Solution capable of executing command line control
• Manage Deep Freeze protection through dedicated plugins for LANDesk ® Management Suite or Novell ZENworks
• Maintenance Mode is now compatible with the Enable Deep Freeze Maintenance Mode Compatibility feature of Faronics Anti-Executable
• Create integrated XML-based Deep Freeze Action Files to interact with other programs via the Deep Freeze Console
• Administrators will be able to create, edit, download and share Action Files with other users through Faronics Labs
• Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis
• Scheduled tasks run even when Deep Freeze Console is closed
• Change maintenance and restart / shutdown schedules on the fly and cancel any event if necessary
• Power-on workstations using Wake-on-LAN technology (across subnets if required)
• Use server seed for server communication and installation
• Manage servers easily with User Defined Groups
• Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
• Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
• Invoke system maintenance on demand with “Thaw Locked” mode
• Embedded Events Scheduler allows for multiple events to be scheduled on a single day and / or on a regular basis and for events to be cancelled if necessary
• Customized warning messages can be configured to notify users of upcoming scheduled events
• Use Enterprise Console to take control of remote computers and / or remotely execute files
• Use the Enterprise Console to push and install. Msi files on a computer
Expanded Network Options
• Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
• Support for multiple ports for use with Server Service Manager
• Preset passwords with activation and expiration dates
Home Page – http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp
Source : http://www.sofilmendo.com/2012/03/faronics-deep-freeze-server-enterprise.html#ixzz1nrlR5yXA
NB : Nampaknya saling copas terus berlangusng, Game Android Gratis saya hilang di copas sofil :'(
Sumber : http://m-wali.blogspot.com/2012/03/video-hasil-skor-bola-inggris-vs.html#ixzz1nrm4jPNc